JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 1095)


ROB CAPRIO SAID:

You can’t show LHO had a pistol on him [in the Texas Theater] beyond McDonald’s word.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Now, folks, I want to use the above quote by Robert Caprio as a good example of the type of off-the-wall, goofy conspiracy theorists who are currently posting on the Internet.

Caprio obviously wants to actually believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did NOT pull a gun on Dallas Police Officer M.N. McDonald in the Texas Theater on November 22, 1963.

Let me repeat --

Based on the implication of the above quote from his e-lips, R. Caprio thinks that Oswald WAS NOT ARMED WITH A GUN IN THE TEXAS THEATER.

Now, I ask any reasonable person: Given that position being held by Rob Caprio, should we really place a single ounce of trust in him regarding ANY other portion of the JFK case?

I mean, if he's willing to believe that Oswald really didn't have a gun on him in the theater, then he's probably willing to believe almost any other crazy theory connected to the events of 11/22/63.

Plus, in order to believe that Oswald was unarmed in the theater, Caprio has to believe that Oswald himself lied about it. Because we know from the police interrogations that Oswald ADMITTED to being armed with a pistol in the theater. (And it's only natural that he would, indeed, admit to being armed in the theater. How could he possibly deny it, since he was caught red-handed with a gun in his hands.)

Oswald told the police these things shortly after his arrest, which are quotes from Oswald that Caprio must think the Dallas Police Department just made up from whole cloth (paraphrasing Oswald's words [source: Mae Brussell's article, "The Last Words Of Lee Harvey Oswald"]):

"The only thing I have done is carry a pistol into a movie."

"I fought back there, but I know I wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun."

"When I left the Depository, I went to my room, changed my trousers, got a pistol, and went to a picture show."

"You know how boys do when they have a gun, they carry it."


----------

Plus, Caprio is forced to call ordinary Dallas citizen Johnny Brewer a liar too, because Brewer said this during his Warren Commission testimony:

"[Oswald] just knocked him [McDonald] down for a second and he was back up. And I jumped off the stage and was walking toward that, and I saw this gun come up and--in Oswald's hand, a gun up in the air. .... And there were a couple of officers fighting him and taking the gun away from him, and they took the gun from him."

And there's also Brewer's similar 1986 remarks about Oswald being armed:



In the final analysis, I think we can all safely say (without fear of too much argument) that Robert Caprio is a certifiable idiot when it comes to any and all matters dealing with the assassination of the 35th U.S. Chief Executive.

David Von Pein
September 8, 2011