JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 553)


JOHN CANAL SAID:

Huh? I asked if you were 100% certain that he [Dr. Boswell] didn't shove any dislodged pieces of rear bone (that were still adhered to the scalp) back into place before the x-rays.....and you said "yes". That would have been fine, but you went on to say you were "confident".... Which is it?...please.....are you "100% certain" or just "confident" he didn't do that?


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Oh, for Pete sake. Give me a break, will you, John?

Okay, let's try this yet again ----

Here's my "official" answer to your question, Mr. Canal:

No, I'm not "100% certain" that Dr. Boswell didn't "shove any dislodged pieces of rear bone (that were still adhered to the scalp) back into place before the x-rays".

I'm only approximately 94.775% certain that he didn't do such a thing (and COULDN'T have physically done such a thing, based on the copy of the lateral X-ray that I have seen many, many times).*

* = This is very similar to the kind of debate that arises when somebody asks, "Are you 100% certain that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone on 11/22/63?"

When answering that question, I also think it's a good idea to leave the door open (just a crack) to allow for the very remote possibility of Oswald having an accomplice. So, I'd have to say that I'm only approximately 99.94237% certain that Lee H. Oswald was performing a solo act in Dallas on November 22nd.

David Von Pein
May 24, 2009