JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 509)


JOHN FIORENTINO SAID:

Attached is a scan of my best copy of one of the JFK autopsy photos. It shows the back of JFK's head where John Canal asserts there was a (BOH wound) - back of the head wound. The photo was given to me (1 among many) years ago by David Belin. The quality is superb, and I have never published this before now.

The area in question is behind JFK's right ear which is where the purported wound is supposed to be. You will note there is absolutely NO laceration of JFK's scalp. John's idea about "scalp stretching" simply does not apply.

The area above, below and to the side of JFK's ear is essentially pristine. The contour of JFK's head is intact.

There is no wound, there is no cut, there is no blood, in fact there is nothing visible, because there is nothing to see.

There was NO BOH wound!!

(Please do me a favor and do not post this all over the internet - thanks)


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

John F.,

Any chance you can e-mail me that same photo scan? I'd appreciate it.


JOHN McADAMS SAID:

I assume Dave is asking for this because he doesn't have access to binary posts. A lot of people don't. Everybody who uses Google, for example.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, exactly.

Anyway, somebody else e-mailed me the photo today. How that person obtained it, I have no idea. (I guess he got it through those "binary" posts that John McAdams mentioned.)

That autopsy photo (a black-and-white one) is a very clear photo indeed (as John F. pointed out).

And my eyes are seeing absolutely NO DAMAGE whatsoever to John F. Kennedy's RIGHT-REAR scalp in that autopsy photograph. The right-rear (occipital) area of JFK's head is perfectly intact.

David Von Pein
May 5, 2009