INTERVIEWS WITH DR. JAMES HUMES
AND DR. J. THORNTON BOSWELL
(SEPTEMBER 16, 1977)





The video player above contains more than two hours of audio featuring two of President John F. Kennedy's autopsy surgeons, Dr. James J. Humes and Dr. J. Thornton Boswell.

The interview was conducted by the House Select Committee on Assassinations on September 16, 1977, with Dr. Charles Petty of the HSCA's Forensic Pathology Panel asking most of the questions.

The transcript of this interview can be found HERE.

This lengthy interview is quite interesting, and as I listened to Dr. Humes answer the HSCA's many questions (except for Petty's first question about the adrenal glands, which, for some reason, Dr. Humes refused to answer), I kept asking myself if the outrageous claims made by Doug Horne could possibly be correct, i.e., I kept saying to myself: Is it even remotely possible that the man I'm hearing in this HSCA interview--Dr. James Humes--physically altered the bullet wounds on the body of President Kennedy on the night of November 22, 1963?

If you can't guess what my answer was to that question, Click Here.

Doug Horne said this to me in 2009:

"Mr. Von Pein, Dr. Humes performed the post-mortem surgery on JFK's head wounds before the autopsy." -- Douglas P. Horne; December 19, 2009


===============================


RELATED
INTERVIEWS:



DR. JAMES HUMES (1967)

DR. JAMES HUMES (1978)

DR. PIERRE FINCK (1978)


HUMES & BOSWELL (1992)