JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 441)


PAMELA McELWAIN-BROWN SAID:

Don't try to Google the few biographical bits [that DVP has posted on the Internet]. The towns don't exist.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

LOL. This is a really big howl. (And it illustrates how poor Pam's "Googling" skills must be.)

Pam thinks that Mooresville, Indiana, doesn't exist. I guess I must've created this Wikipedia page just as a ruse, in order to fool conspiracy theorists like you, huh Pam?

BTW, famous outlaw John Dillinger lived in Mooresville for a time, and would occasionally hide out from the police there. But, according to Pam, I guess Dillinger must have grown up somewhere else--since Mooresville doesn't exist at all.

And apparently Pam also thinks my hometown of Richmond is a figment of my imagination too. Try telling that to the families of the 41 people who were blown to bits in that "imaginary" town in 1968 (I was sitting in a car only three blocks from this disaster when it occurred, btw).

BTW #2, if Richmond, Indiana, doesn't exist (as suggested by Pamela), then somebody needs to go tell that to Ruth Paine too. She might be interested to know that information, because Ruth has visited my hometown of Richmond on several occasions, including (ironically) in September of 1963, just prior to picking up Marina Oswald in New Orleans. Richmond, in fact, was Ruth's last stop during her '63 summer vacation before heading straight to New Orleans to fetch Marina.

Excerpts from Ruth's 1964 Warren Commission testimony:

AL JENNER -- "We have now reached the summer period of 1963, and covered some of it in part. My recollection of your testimony is that you vacationed in the summer of 1963."

RUTH PAINE -- "That is right."

MR. JENNER -- "You visited various members of your family up north?"

MRS. PAINE -- "Yes. .... I saw also friends...in Richmond, Indiana, and then from there I headed directly south to New Orleans."

[Later....]

MR. JENNER -- "In some of the materials I have seen there is mention of a Young Friends meeting or conference at Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana. I think you made some reference to that yesterday, did you not?"

MRS. PAINE -- "There was a conference, a Young Friends Conference at Earlham in 1947. That was the first one I ever attended."

[End Ruth Paine quotes.]

I guess I must have produced this Wikipedia page all by myself (as a "cover"), too. Right, Pam?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_Indiana

David Von Pein
February 7, 2009