JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 434)


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Why in the world would [some] conspiracy theorists automatically assume that my name is a pen name or a fake name of some kind?


DAVE REITZES SAID:

I'm more intrigued by your mysterious brother, George De Pein.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I'm afraid I'm not acquainted with ol' George.


DAVE REITZES SAID:

It's an obscure George De Mohrenschildt joke.

Don't get me wrong, though -- nothing gets people laughing like a GOOD George De Mohrenschildt joke.

George De Mohrenschildt and George Herbert Walker Bush walk into a bar....

There's a musician named Dave Reitzas whose name is frequently misspelled Reitzes, so Google searches for my name can turn up his.

Actually, I think there's every reason to believe that Reitzas and von Pein are the same guy. You should e-mail Len Osanic and tell him.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Nah. Lenny doesn't like me too well. (Or maybe it's you he doesn't like, since I'm supposedly you.)

I e-mailed him not too long ago, inviting him to look at an article I had written debunking some of the stupid stuff that one his top guests (James DiEugenio) was spouting on his radio show, and here's the short response I received in return:

"Are you kidding me? Not interested at all." -- L. Osanic; 11/29/08

BTW, we both posted at the exact same minute again (5:29 AM EST).

Do you believe in fate? (Or poltergeists?)




DAVE REITZES SAID:

Whatever happened to Osanic's Black Op co-host Anita Langley (surely her real name)? She's sister-in-law to an astounding wackjob named Michael Riconosciuto, a.k.a. Martin Shackelford's Alien Autopsy Witness.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I have no idea [what happened to Anita].

Sent to Area 51 perhaps?


"WHISKY JOE" SAID:

To be fair, Von Pein does sound like the name of someone who used to work for the East German Security and Intelligence Service.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Well, it's the name I was born with on Wednesday, 12/27/61 (while JFK was serving as President, btw). So, I guess I'm stuck with it.




DAVE REITZES SAID:

So, theoretically, you could have been part of the conspiracy.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Indeed.

In fact, I was born at 12:33 PM. And that's the exact minute of the day on 11/22/63 that Lee Oswald probably exited the TSBD.

Don't tell me THAT'S just a coincidence! :-)

And then there's my Ruth Paine "connection".

"Perhaps some crackerjack conspiracy theorist can now link me (as a "conspirator") to the Kennedy assassination, by way of Ruth Paine's visit to my hometown just two months before the President was killed." -- DVP; April 2008


DAVE REITZES SAID:

That pretty much blows your cover. That's why the CIA made sure I wasn't born until a little later.


DAVID G. HEALY SAID:

Droning on back-n-forth with yourself (David Von pein aka Dave Reitzes) is a sure indication of illness, ya need help troll. Perhaps a bit of thorazine is in order :)

p.s. you're drawing more attention to yourselves [sic]. Any third rate USENET moron knows how to sign on with two computers and separate aliases.


"YO HARVEY" SAID:

DVP - Dave Reitzes - A NEW CONSPIRACY......brought to you by the LN's of America!


"LAZ" SAID:

Black Op Radio and the Simkin Board have no use for know-it-all smartypants that aren't mentally open to conspiracy--who just whine! and whine! and whine! Who aren't fulfilled unless they are arguing.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Sounds like you've just described resident conspiracy know-it-all Anthony Marsh. He'll argue with you even when he totally agrees with everything you've got to say.

David Von Pein
January 2009
October 2013