JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 388)


DAVID G. HEALY SAID:

Those [Black Op Radio] shows are recorded for posterity.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yes, I know they are, Mr. Crackpipe [Healy].

And I've saved the pertinent recent ones which include DiEugenio's flagrant deceptions "for posterity" too.

So, years from now, Jim DiEugenio's blatant inaccuracies are going to still be there--saved for posterity--for all time on my computer.

That's one of the few things I like about the Black Op programs -- Len Osanic archives them immediately after they are aired. And each one can be downloaded to your hard drive for eternity [the MP3 versions, that is; the RealPlayer versions will disappear in the future, however].

That's a comforting thing, especially when I want to go back and highlight one of DiEugenio's constant idiotic statements (or one of Mark Lane's or Bob Groden's, et al). It's always nice to be able to provide a CTer's foolish statement in "verbatim" form. And there are plenty of foolish statements to choose from when it comes to the November 27, 2008, archived show starring James DiEugenio.

Here's one more example:

"If you look at Z-frame 160, there's basically, essentially nothing to indicate that any shot has been fired that early." -- James DiEugenio; 11/27/08

Well, duh!

If the shot was fired right at Z160 or very close to that frame (and I think that is correct, and so does Vince Bugliosi), then we're not very likely to see any visual signs of this MISSED SHOT on the Zapruder Film until a few frames AFTER Z160. Right, James?

Of course, Jim D. doesn't mention the best evidence for a shot around Z160, which is the "right turn" of John Connally, which begins at about Z164:

"We had just made the turn, well, when I heard what I thought was a shot. I heard this noise which I immediately took to be a rifle shot. I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder, so I turned to look back over my right shoulder." -- John B. Connally; 1964 Warren Commission Testimony

David Von Pein
November 30, 2008