JFK ASSASSINATION ARGUMENTS
(PART 387)


DAVID HEALY SAID:

You got spanked, get over it. The entire JFK community now KNOWS.


DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, they now "know" that Jim DiEugenio likes to misrepresent and mangle as much stuff about the JFK assassination as he can within the hour-long segments that are afforded him by Mr. Osanic at Black Op Radio.

Here's one more example (excerpted from my 11/29/08 debunking of James DiEugenio):


Jim [DiEugenio] (and Len Osanic too) claimed that John Connally and Nellie Connally (seated in front of the Kennedys in the limo on 11/22/63) were not sprayed with blood and brain matter right after the fatal shot struck JFK in the head.

No kidding. James really said that. Well, to be clear and precise, what Jim actually said (verbatim) was this:

"They [the Connallys] should have been covered in blood."

Time for yet another -- WTF???!!!

The Connallys (both of them) always said--in virtually every interview I ever heard either one of them give--that they were both literally "covered" with brain tissue from the fatal head shot.

I guess, though, that Jim D. thinks the Connallys should have been splattered with more "blood" (specifically) after the head shot hit JFK. But the word "blood" is used in one of the following excerpts of testimony given by the Connallys:


"Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else." -- JOHN B. CONNALLY; 1964 WC TESTIMONY


"Immediately, I could see blood and brain tissue all over the interior of the car and all over our clothes. We were both covered with brain tissue, and there were pieces of brain tissue as big as your little finger. It was something that was unmistakable. There was no question in my mind about what it was." -- JOHN B. CONNALLY; 1978 HSCA TESTIMONY


"The third shot that I heard I felt, it felt like spent buckshot falling all over us, and then, of course, I too could see that it was the matter, brain tissue, or whatever, just human matter, all over the car and both of us." -- NELLIE CONNALLY; 1964 WC TESTIMONY


"Instantly, the shot, the car was covered, it was like buckshot falling all over us." -- NELLIE CONNALLY; 1978 HSCA TESTIMONY


David Von Pein
November 30, 2008